Monday, December 30, 2013

Looking Toward 2014

I don't know if I mention this enough, but I do happen to work at one of the most remarkable schools around; a school that allows students and teachers incredible opportunities. For example, my grade has been given the opportunity this year to re-imagine the curriculum to reflect our students' needs and interests. This has resulted in some VERY cool, custom units (including one on the anatomy of the five senses). I can't wait to post about these different units and get them up on TpT, but I have to put them through a proper trial first. So ... I guess what I am saying is that, this year has been/is going to continue to be exhilarating and innovative - one that keeps me very busy and makes it challenging to post as often as I would like. But I will be sure share the new info as soon as I can. Stay tuned in 2014 ... exciting things to come!


No comments: