Monday, May 12, 2014

Gift for Parents

What parent doesn't love photos of their child? Each year I have made it a point to burn all the images I took during the school year to a disc to give as an end-of-of-the-year gift to parents. I have pictures available for download all year through my class blog, but I've gotten feedback from parents that they didn't have time to download all the pictures they wanted during the year. Giving them a disc of images ensures they have their precious photos long after I've deleted them from my computer. (I also make a copy for myself each year so that I have the photos long after I've deleted them.)

I just went to Wal-Mart and bought a big pack of CD-R discs (I think it was around $13 for 20 discs), as well as a pack of cardboard sleeves (I think they were around $5 for 20). Then I printed a message to put on the front of each case. Here is how they turned out:



If you like this idea and want to pull it together quickly, click HERE for a PDF of a generic template you can use (you will have to sign your name on each one).

No comments: